It was Steve Jobs who famously stated:”We are here in order to put a dent in the Universe” To ensure, that if we depart our score will still be there using our distinctive name on it’s a sure of a large challenge. # & it 39;s a much larger challenge to do that which we will need to do in order to place the dent there at the first location. That is exactly what being a difference maker is all about.
I came up with 6 features that describe a Difference Maker in this 21st century. )
- Difference Producers are big picture people. This doesn’t signify they have to do large things because occasionally it'therefore small things which produce the largest difference. Big film people are available to viewing the entire world in all its aspects. They don’t sweat the little stuff; they don’t get trapped in being judgmental or moralistic; they appreciate and value diversity. They think globally, while acting locally. They’ve a panoramic view of whatever it is they’re considering or taking action on. They live, breathe, believe and behave in a wholistic manner.
- Difference Producers are inclusive. They don’t create barriers whereby people must jump if they wish to socialize or work together. Rather they’re available to all people of good will. They appreciate the diversity inherent in being more inclusive. They appreciate connectedness.
- Difference Makers possess a multi-disciplinary approach within their own thinking and their actions. They don’t work from a single theoretic, professional or governmental mindset. They recognize that fact can’t have bounds put about it, nor does it possess some closed. They’ve got an ability to hold, feature and synthesize many unique ideas from a number of distinct areas and characteristics in a manner that makes new meanings.
- Difference Producers are reflective by nature. They appreciate the exploration of expertise, the looking back in it alone or with others.They see worth from the contemplation, which stills the sound in their own world and lets them find deeper meaning and intent. They aren’t, in nature, nevertheless, contemplative, but instead actions oriented. Their reflection is lively and living and guides their upcoming actions. They’re problem posers, not only problem solvers.
- Difference Producers embrace, rather than be threatened by, a worldview characterized by uncertainty, unpredictability, ambivalence and paradox. They take that is reality without being fully comfortable with it. They’ve developed the self-mastery to live in the breed, straddle the ambivalence and develop more powerful. They direct with acquitted intellect, not only strategy.
- Difference Producers knowledge, work together and honesty sophistication. They view it as intrinsic for their own world today. They don’t try to escape and control it by reducing everything to the lowest denominator whilst at the process they eliminate the character. Rather they draw all the other qualities of Difference Makers over to creatively and innovatively produce new alternatives.
Therefore the challenge goes on and make your mark on the planet. Be brave. Take risks and change the world for the better.